Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Letter from June 28th, 2012


Man - it's so crazy to see the whole family together like that.  It sure made me a little bit trunky (ha ha).  Sound like the girls are handling the idea of the move pretty well.  The only rough thing will be the move for real!!  
I would be more than happy to send some rain your way.  We have plenty here!!  Well, as you know it was transfers and all here.  So, I ended up staying here in the same area with my same comp.  He will officially be the comp that I spend the most time with, which will be 12 weeks.  I'm pretty sure I'll stay here with him this transfer, and then he will leave.  Then I will stay one more with someone else and then go to my last area.  Only 4 more transfers left if I go till December.  Actually our house stayed the same so we will stay all 4 toegher, whcih I was happy because I really like these guys.  It's just the area is a little rough. 
This week was pretty good.  It was a holiday here in Brazil called Sao Joao which is a Catholic holiday, so there was a lot of people traveling and partying so it was a little rough.  We have a couple of  young men who always are going to Church and playing soccer with the members.  There were a lot of members who I'm sure will be happy that we stayed here at least for one more transfer.  That's about it for this week.  . We have a couple of young men who should be baptized this week.  They are really good young men who always are going to church and playing soccer with the members.  There were a lot of members who I'm sure will be happy that we stayed here at least for one more transfer.  That's about if for this week.  Today wasn't much of a "pday" because there was a ward baptism today.  It's funny here.  It was a baptism for the ward but they pretty much made us missionaries do everything (ha ha).  So that took up pretty much my whole day.  But hey - love you all so much and have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment