Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Monday, July 18, 2011

Letter From July 18, 2011

"Here is a picture of a spider that was in our apartment that looks like it has silver and gold armor and looks like it could murder an elephant. But, I don't know if its got it in it to murder a servant of the Lord haha.

This week went really good. I got to do a division with the zone leaders here which is always really good. I always learn a lot of stuff from them even though I was only with them for a day. We had quite a few of our investigators at Church yesterday which was awesome and we had a baptism yesterday which is always legit! We baptized a young man named Romario. This is one of those stories of when the elders before start to teach and the other elders come in and do the baptizing. It's just this time I got the lucky part and got to do the baptizing haha. It has been almost a year since Romario first met with the missionaries and he started to go to church. But, he stopped after a couple of months. Then me and Elder Paskett went there a couple of months ago and he said he would start going to church again, but he never went until a couple of weeks ago. So, me and my comp had the privilage to baptize him finally. I'm pretty sure the missionaries that found him and started to teach him are probably already at home and they have no idea that he was baptized. So, that was a pretty cool experience. We should be baptizing a woman and her son this week too, so that should be good as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment