Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Monday, September 17, 2012

Letter From September 10th, 2012


This week was super busy.  On Monday night, we had to go to the other Elder's house about an hour away from here to spend the night with them because on Tuesday morning we had to get up at 4 am to take a van to go to Joao Pessoa which is about 3 hours from here.  We went and had Zone Council there and ate with Pres. and Sister Hall and I got to see a lot of the Elders from my group which was cool.  Then we came back and got home a little late.  I think it was about 7 pm before we got home and I was just beat from traveling so much.  Then on Thursday we had Zone Conference which was about an hour away from here and we had to get  up a little bit earlier to do that as well.  So, a lot of this week was spent in meetings and traveling and all that fun stuff.
 
Yesterday we had Ward Council and when I got there they asked me if I could talk in sacrament meeting .  I got to speak for about 12 minutes which was cool.  I'm pretty sure that nobody was paying attention, but that is pretty normal here (ha ha).   I talked on Mosiah 25.
 
Yes - this is my comps last week, so we are gonna make it good!!  We should have 3 baptisms this Saturday, so we are super excited.   And yes, you will have to wait to hear from me next week until Wednesday.  It will be a little bit later since I'll have to wait for my new comp at the bus staion and for all of the Elders of our zone to get here.  Have a great week!!  Next week I'll have a little bit more to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment