Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Friday, September 30, 2011

Letter from September 26th, 2011


Things are going pretty good here in the new area. I am getting a lot better at getting around and knowing where our investigators live and members and that kind of stuff, which is pretty dificult considering that we have an area that is freakin' HUGE.  Me and my comp are getting along and working really well. I made it through 6 hours of church yesterday, and let me tell you that it's a straight war to stay awake for 6 hours of church, but I managed. We had 8 investigators at Church yesterday which is really good. The family that we are working to marry was there, and we already got some things ready and only need a few more things to do the marriage.

I am sending one pic of our new wheels that we got this week. We have a member family here that absolutely loves and takes care of the missionaries. They had an old rusty bike in their backyard.  So, I looked at it and fixed it all up and everything.  I even put some pegs on the back for my comp (haha).  So, that's how we are traveling to and from our area!  Usually it takes about 30 minutes to walk to the house of this member family, but on the bike we cut it down to 10. It's hillarious (ha ha)!!
 
But like you, I am way excited to watch General Conference this weekend.  It  should be really good. The only thing that stinks is that we can't watch the priesthood session here because it starts at 9 oclock at night here (ha ha).  At that time we have to be in our apartment. It should also be pretty interesting that this will be the first time that I will be watching it in a different language which will be kind of weird not hearing their actual voices. l am gonna wrap this up. I hope  that you guys have a great week, and I will talk to you next week.  Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment