Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Letter from September 5th, 2011


Things are going pretty good here. We are working our tails off here in this hot weather which is awesome. I still haven't figured out how I'm not weighing like 100 lbs right now because i sweat so much (ha ha).  We did find this one guy who is great this week. He went to church and liked it a lot. He pretty much bore his testimony in our Gospel Principles class which was straight legit.  There is definitely some potential for this guy. We had a division this week. This was the first time that me and my comp have been seperated since I got here. But, it was cool to work with a different Elder for a day. I stayed with Elder R who is from Belem. He is way chill and we had a good time. The Elders that we live with had a wedding of a family on Wednesday and had the baptism on Saturday that we went to.  That was really cool!!  I hope to one day baptize a whole family like that. That was about all that happened this week. It was a pretty swell week. This is the last week of this transfer, so I won't be emailing until next Wednesday. Hope you can make it that long  Hope you have a fantabulous week. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment