Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Letter from April 23rd, 2012


 
Thankfully this week I have been feeling a lot better. My nose has still been running a little bit lately, but my fever and throat have gotten a lot better. I took some medicine that seemed to help quite a bit, but I'm not gonna lie - it was miserable there for a couple of days.
 
This week was pretty chill.  Not much news to talk about.  We have just been trying to find new people to teach , and it hasn't been workng out very well.  But, we're gonna keep working our hardest to try to get some new people going to Church.  Meetings yesterday went well and all.  We ended up having to teach some kids in Primary.  That was just straight crazy!  They gave us a lot of work, but by the end of the class they were asking us to teach them next week as well (ha ha).  They seemed to like our class quite a bit.  Maybe it's due to the fact that we played Book of Mormon hangman (ha ha).
 
You asked how many times I've read the BofM on my mission.  Let's see - I have read it I think 3 or 4 times in the mish, but only one time in Portuguese.   I recently started again in Portuguese and I'm in Mosiah right now.  So, I'm hoping to read it a few more times before I get home.   There is a great spirit and power from reading the Book of Mormon everyday. That should be your goal as a family. Well, that's about it for this week.  I hope you have a great week.  Love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment