Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Letter from May 28th, 2012


The weeks here lately have been passing by pretty slow. We have been having some difficulties in this area lately. When I got here, there were no investigators, and the members haven't been helping at all with referrals. So, we have to do all of the work by ourselves. So, pretty much we just knock on doors and do contacts all day.  I went one year without knocking on one door, but here it's the only way that we can work.
 
Our meetings on Sunday are hillarious.  I have been seeing just about everything here. Yesterday after sacrament meeting I saw 2 little primary kids who were putting the sacrament away. The bishop here just yells at the pulpit like a pastor from some evangelist church and doesn't really talk about anything (ha ha).   I'll have a lot of stories to tell when I get home.
 
Tuesday we had a meeting and they gave us our mail finally.  I got the package from Amanda and from Grandma. I am so happy right now!!  I have only been eating cereal lately and junk food.  The only thing that I still haven't gotten lately was any letters.  But if you can, tell Amanda thanks. I don't know if I'll have time.  I  asked President about the whole going home early thing to get ready for school, and he still hasn't answered me yet.  So maybe I'll have to call him and ask him specifically.  I have been praying about this lately and all - about college and everything. Pretty much I think that whatever Pres. Hall decides is what should be done. And if I get accepted to BYU, that is where I want to go. So, those are my thoughts as of now. 
 



Here are some pics - hope you enjoy them.    Love you so much.  Have a GREAT week!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment