Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Friday, October 26, 2012

Letter from October 8th, 2012

I got on to BYU's website to check the application, but it shows the same thing as always.  I was thinking about BYU when I think it was President Eyring was speaking and he said that he was at Stanford when he got an answer to his prayer saying that he should go to BYU Idaho.  He said he heard a voice say "it's MY school."  (ha ha)  Now we can say that Heavenly Father's school is BYU (ha ha).  That's crazy about the whole new age thing for missionaries.  I was telling Dad how I'm  worried now that there isn't going to be anyone for me to date or marry when I get home now because they are all gonna go on missions!  But I sure hope that's not the case.
Conference was awesome.  I think my favorite talk was by Jeffrey R Holland.  His is legit!!  He always has such a strong spirit when he speaks.   Yes - we did have the marriage of that couple which was super cool.   I  was so happy for them.   I smiled so much that my cheeks started to hurt (ha ha)!  He is still trying to stop smoking and their baptism is marked for this Saturday. So, we are gonna see about that for this week.  I hope and pray that everything works out well. 
If you could let me know about the money situation by next Monday, that would be great.   Next Monday we will be in the part of town where there is a bank so I'll be able to get that money out.  If not, I'll have to wait a couple of more weeks.  All the kids are telling me how they all want hammocks and stuff like that for me to bring to them.  I hope my bags are big enough (ha ha).   Have a great week!!

PS:  Tell Aunt Felicia thanks for everything that she has sent me.  I freakin' love her so much.  I'm pretty sure I have gotten more packages and letters from her than from any other person. As a missionary, those are really important things to us. Sometimes we think like Moroni in Alma 60:6.   You can read that - that's a good one.





No comments:

Post a Comment