Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Friday, October 26, 2012

Letter from October 15, 2012


This week went by well.  On Tuesday we had interviews with President Hall.  It was pretty crazy to think that it was my second to the last interview with him and the next one will be my temple recommend interview on the last day before I leave.  On Monday afternoon the Assistant's to the President came to our house and stayed with us for the rest of the afternoon.  We went on splits with them that night which was pretty fun.  The rest of the week was pretty normal and all with not much action.  We are still working with that couple.  We can't hardly ever visit them because he is almost never at home.  But, we were able to visit him on Friday and we made some goals and gave him some ideas so that he can stop smoking.  We made goals with him to be ready for their baptism by the end of the month.   We have a couple of people who we are working with that should be pretty close to the waters as well.  This transfer is going by really fast!    I only have one more email after this one until we will find out if I stay or go.
That's pretty funny that you made that comment about the girls going on missions.  I found out that Myreel is deciding that she is going to send in her papers now (ha ha).  My fear is now becoming a reality (ha ha).  But I guess I'm just going to have to trust in the Lord and hope that there is someone there for me to marry when I get back.  But - it is what it is!  So, that's about it for today.   Until next time - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment