Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Friday, October 26, 2012

Letter from October 1st, 2012


This week was good.  As you can see by the pic, the young lady was baptized!!!  It was a cool experience.   Me and my comp even did a special number for her.  My comp played the violin and I played the recorder.  We played "Fala se com amor" (Love is Spoken Here) with the two parts separate and then the last part together which I thought was cool.   The only thing was that I messed up like crazy (ha ha).  I'm not too good with playing in front of people.  That family that we are working with is gonna get married this week on Saturday.  We are planning everything for that.  It will be after the Saturday afternoon (night here) session of General Conference.  And, we are trying to see about the baptism after that, but they aren't too sure about it right now, so remember them in your prayers.  It was cool on Saturday.  We went to visit them and we went with a member. We were just messing around with the member about taking us to McDonalds.   After we finished the lesson and everything he actually took us there (ha ha).  It was so awesome!!  It's been like 2 years since I had eatin' it. Then afterwards we had the baptism, so it was a super awesome day!!
Have a great week!!  Just to inform you, every Wednesday I'm able to open up my email to read so if you ever want to send me some news before Wednesday, you can send it.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment