Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Monday, November 5, 2012

Letter from October 31st, 2012


Things are getting pretty crazy here (ha ha).  I was thinking yesterday about how I was all anxious for transfers and to see what would happen and everything, and then we got them and I thought "never again will I have to worry about that" (ha ha).   And then the same thing about waiting at the bus station pretty much all day today.  I thought  never again will I have to do this.  It's a relief and sad at the same time.  So - - - yes transfers happened as I thought they would.   I ended up staying here with my comp and everything.  Actually our whole house stayed the same which is really cool.  So, I will be spending the last days of my mission here. EXCITING!!
 
I think that tomorrow I will be able to take money out and then on the 15th I will take money out again.  So, if you can get all of the money in there before the 15th, that would be nice.  Just throw it all in there and let me know how much it is.   I don't plan on taking it all out, but I would like to get some gifts for the family. I do have two huge bags that are gonna be pretty much empty coming home. So, I've got to fill them up with some goodies eh? 
 
I got your emails from the whole BYU thing.  Grandma Tenney said that the scholarship thing is already taken for this winter and spring semester, so I will only get it next fall.  I have no idea what I should take as my first classes. The kid who lives with us went to BYU for a year and he said that it's good to take the writing class first semester. If you can, tell Nolan to send me an email about the whole housing thing and all. He is part of the family so he is allowed to do that.  It's gonna be a huge shock going from the climate here to up there.  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a heart attack (ha ha).   I haven't been in the COLD in almost 2 years.
 
That's about it for here.  I will be emailing you here again in just a couple of more days and all.  If you can, get more info on BYU and all about classes I should take or something.   The thing is that I don't have time to talk to a mentor or anything like that.  Love you - until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment