Mission: Brazil Joao Pessoa
Entered the MTC on: December 15, 2010
Release Date: December 2012

Monday, March 5, 2012

Letter From February 6th, 2012

You had asked the reason why I had to leave my last area - the reason was because a bunch of missioinaries left and only a couple got here so we are down a couple of missionaries right now.  So, there was a couple of areas that had to get closed.  My new comp has about 5 months in the mission right now.  This is about his third month here in this area.  This is his first area.
 
Here are some photos - some from this week and others from a while back.  I have a bunch of  photos, but with this email and computer, I can't send that many.  But, this week went really well.  We had two baptisms this week which was cool.  One was a young man who is 16 years old and another that's 18 years old.  We are still teaching a lot of people here.  We are STILL trying to help people get married though.  Most of the people don't want to which is kinda rough.  But, what do ya do?  I'm just gonna do everything in my power and then leave the rest up to the big guy upstairs.  He does some strong work!! 
 
But, things are going really well here and all.   We got to play a little soccer this morning which is always fun.  Our Branch President blessed his first child yesterday, a little baby girl.  So, there were quite a few people there visiting. Please get that package sent to me ASAP - I just love getting mail.  We will be getting mail on Wednesday because the ZL's are going to Joao Pessoa, so I'm hoping that I got something waiting for me. Well I hope that all is well with everyone.  I love you all and have a great week!
 



P.S.  This area has the most delicous churros in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment